Teeth implants are a good option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth, providing a safe, often permanent solution to their oral health.
So, how much do teeth implants cost?
Average Implant Cost Per Tooth: $1,500 to $3,000+
Average Cost Range for a Bridge or Full Set of Teeth Implants: $16,000 up to $45,000+
Oh yeah, seriously.
Teeth Implant Cost Factors
- The type of teeth implant(s) inserted into your jawbone (there are different materials used to make implants).
- The restoration or crown (tooth implant)
- The abutment (part that’s implanted into your jaw bone that connects the tooth).
- The procedure (insertion into your jawbone with anesthesia, recovery and follow ups).
- The dentist (experience and whether or not they’re using newer technology).
- Type of dentist office (a host of new discount implant centers are popping up offering cheaper services).
The cost factors noted above will determine the cost of teeth implants for you. Typically, you’ll pay lower costs at the national dental chains who often run teeth implant cost specials and or teeth implant plans as a loss leader to gain new customers who they hope to keep for life. The higher price range is most often an experience cosmetic oral surgeon with years of experience.