What makes dental veneers such a popular choice?
That’s exactly the question we answer in this video. Veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are very thin, custom made shells that are designed to cover the front surface of your teeth. They can be used to change your teeth’s size, shape and/or color.
Some of the things you’ll learn about veneers in this video include:
- What sorts of dental problems are veneers used to fix?
- What are the situations when veneers are not a good option for you?
- What materials are commonly used to make veneers and the technological advances improving their appearance.
- What is involved with getting veneers? Including how many visits will it typically take, what will your dentist do, etc.
- And, always the big question, what do veneers cost?