Dental implants are a good option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth, providing a safe, often permanent solution to their oral health.
So, how much do dental implants cost?
Average Dental Implant Cost Per Tooth: $1,500 to $3,000+
Average Cost Range for a Bridge or Full Set of Dental Implants: $16,000 up to $45,000+
Yes, we’re serious.
Dental Implant Cost Factors
- The type of dental implant(s) inserted into your jawbone (there are different materials used to make implants).
- The restoration or crown (tooth implant)
- The abutment (part that’s implanted into your jaw bone that connects the tooth).
- The procedure (insertion into your jawbone with anesthesia, recovery and follow ups).
- The dentist (experience and whether or not they’re using newer technology).
- Type of dentist office (a host of new discount implant centers are popping up offering cheaper services).
The factors above will determine the cost of dental implants for you.
Typically, you’ll pay lower costs at the national dental chains who often run dental implant cost specials and or dental implant plans as a loss leader to gain new customers who they hope to keep for life.
The higher price range is most often an experience cosmetic oral surgeon with years of experience.