There’s good reason Invisalign is such a popular procedure these days. They’re nearly invisible, removable and do a great job of straigtening teeth. But only for the right situations. What are the right situations? That’s exactly what you’ll learn in this video. Among the things covered are…
- How the severity of crookedness of your teeth factor into determining if Invisalign is a good fit for you or not.
- 5 specific conditions that Invisalign is good at correcting
- How age determines whether or not you are a good candidate for Invisalign.
- Whether or not there is an age limit for using Invisalign.
- How one of the biggest benefits to Invisalign can also be a disadvantage and make Invisalign not be a good option in some situations.
- How you can get a Smile Assessment to help learn if Invisalign is a good choice for you.